Registered Office: Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Teddy & Me Ltd.
In this agreement: "Carrier" means any person or business contracted by us to carry Goods from us to you, whether all or part of the distance. "Our Web Site" means the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports Our Web Site. "Goods" mean any Goods we offer for sale on Our Web Site. "Content" means information in any form published on Our Web Site by us or any third party with our consent.
Our contract with you
These terms and conditions apply:
1. All prices are reflected in £UK Sterling (including Europe and the rest of the world). VAT is not levied on clothing items.
2. Goods advertised may not be available. Where possible we will offer you alternatives before we despatch your order. If this happens you can either:
i. Accept the alternatives we offer
ii. Cancel your order
iii. Leave the order valid, but tell us to omit the out of
3. Acceptance of your order will be confirmed by email shortly after receipt and that is when our contract is made. We are under no obligation to accept your order but would normally do so where the product is available and your credit/ debit card payments is approved.
4. Every care has been taken to describe Goods as accurately as possible, although typographical errors may occur. Accordingly, any such description shall not form part of this agreement.
5. We continually strive to improve our products and as such, on occasion slight variation , to the product shown, may occur.
6. If we owe you money (for any reason), we will credit your credit/ debit card as soon as is reasonably practical but in any event no later than 30 days from the date of order.
7. Any contract of sale between Teddy & Me and yourself will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the Laws of England, and you and Teddy & Me irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of English Courts.
8. We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Web Site on the day you place your order.
Price and Payment
1. All orders via Our Web Site are completed via either MoneyBookers or PayPal. Payment is taken upon receipt of order.
2. Orders received after 14:00hrs on Friday will be processed on the next working day.
3. You must pay the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
4. Bank charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be bourne by us. All other charges relating to payment made in a currency other than pounds sterling will be bourne by you.
5 Any details given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
1. Deliveries will be made by carrier to the address stipulated on the order.
2. If we are not able to deliver your Goods we shall notify you by email to arrange re-delivery.
3. We may deliver the Goods in installments if the Goods are not available. You will be notified of any delays prior to acceptance of your order. In this event further delivery costs will be bourne by us.
Taxes, Duties and Import Restrictions
We have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country of residence. You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country of residence.
Our policy adheres to the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
1. Because you are buying the Goods by Mail Order, you have the right of cancellation. Please contact us in writing within 7 working days of delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to notify us of your intention to return the goods.
2. The goods must be returned to us within 7 days of your telling us you wish to cancel. Goods must be returned in a saleable condition, unused, unworn and unwashed; securely wrapped; including all paperwork; at your own risk and cost.
3. After we have received the Goods, we will credit your credit or debit card with the full purchase price of the Goods returned to us, no later than 30 days from the date of receipt. Refunds will only be given upon receipt of returned goods. We regret that P&P and return postage charges are direct costs and cannot be refunded, except in the case of faulty goods.
4. If you do not return the Goods to us, you are still liable to us for the cost.
5. Teddy & Me will not be held liable for the loss of any returned items/ parcels. We recommend that you obtain Proof of Postage and take out adequate parcel insurance to cover against consequential loss by the Post Office.
Our Web Site contains links to other internet web sites. We have neither power nor control over any such web site. We shall not be liable in any way for the content of any such website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
Teddy & Me Ltd
44-45 Queens Road
Registered in England
Company no. 05768027
Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Teddy & Me Ltd.